Thank you for your interest and visit e-commerce website www.surashonew.com. We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy.
Information Security Policy (See details in Articles 68 to 73 of Decree No. 52/2013 / ND-CP)
1. The purpose and scope of the collection of personal information
The collection of information at www.surashonew.com only collects the necessary information related to the sale and will retain the information of the customer within the time prescribed by law or for any purpose. You can access the website and the browser without having to provide personal details. At that time, you are anonymous and we can not know who you are if you do not log into your account.
We collect, store and process your information for the purchase process and for subsequent notices relating to the order, and to provide services, handle complaints, provide the customer Our promotions and support enhance our service.
2. Scope of information collection
Website www.surashonew.com collects information including some personal information
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Customer address
2. The scope of information use
We will use the information you have provided to process your order, provide the services and information requested through the website www.surashopnew.com and at your request.
- Moreover, we will use that information to manage your account; verify and conduct online transactions, identify visitors to the web, research demographics, send information including product information and services. If you do not wish to receive any of our marketing information you may refuse at any time.
- We may transfer the name and address to a third party for delivery to you (eg courier or vendor).
- Your order details are kept by us but for security reasons we do not publish directly. However, you can access information by logging into the account on the web. Here, you'll see your order details, received products and sent items, and email, bank and newsletters that you set up for long-term tracking.
- You are committed to protecting your personal data and are not permitted to disclose to third parties. We do not take any responsibility for misuse of passwords if this is not our fault.
- We may use your personal information to market research. All details will be hidden and only used for statistics. You can refuse to participate at any time.
- We take appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or loss or destruction or damage to your information.
- We advise you not to disclose your payment details to anyone by e-mail, we are not responsible for losses you may incur in exchanging your information. via internet or email.
- You absolutely do not use any programs, tools or other forms to interfere with the system or alter the data structure. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, disseminate or encourage any activity that interferes with, disrupts or infiltrates the data of the website system. All violations will be deprived of all rights and will be prosecuted if necessary.
- All transaction information will be kept confidential, but in case required by law, we will be required to provide this information to law enforcement agencies.
The terms, conditions and contents of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and by the courts of Vietnam.
3. Time of information storage
Your information is stored and used up to the completion of the order and upon completion if your party requests that we do not use the information we will send confirmation of termination of use. your information, otherwise we will remain until the customer request for feedback.
4. Address of the unit collecting and managing personal information
Sura Shop will be responsible for all legal proceedings relating to the collection and management of your information.
Address of Sura Shop:
1. Dong Khe - Dong Son - Thanh Hoa
2. Warehouse: Thai Ha - Dong Da - Hanoi
Contact phone number: 0965222548
5. Means and tools for users to access and edit their personal data.
Any request for access to and correction of personal data of the customer